Our approach is unparalleled.
We have an established, disciplined, and proven five-phase process to sell-side M&A transactions, starting with early preparation for sale and continuing through to final negotiations and closing.
The hallmarks of our process include:
- An in-depth due diligence “fire drill” and valuation analysis
- A strategically oriented confidential information memorandum
- A thorough search for the optimal set of potential qualified international and domestic buyers
- Deal structuring and negotiations, with managing directors involved in every transaction
- Coordination with other client advisors and assisting with any post-closing events
We take the time to understand your objectives of sale, ensuring that the opportunities we bring to the table are in your best interests.
Our well-defined procedures include frequent and precise communication with you and your other key advisors. Your peace of mind is our priority.
Our extensive experience with various industries affords us the insights and knowledge to provide you with custom solutions tailored to your business segment.
We have the experience and expertise to guide your transaction through the unique maze of challenges it will inevitably face, ensuring the highest probability of closing. We identify and resolve potential stumbling blocks early in the process, reducing late-stage negative disclosures that can derail progress.
When sourcing buyers, we don’t limit our sights to your direct competitors. We intentionally design and execute a process that inspires high valuations from a pool of strategically invited buyers from around the world, expanding your options and optimizing your terms of sale. We design our focused process to invite strategic and financial buyers. The list of buyers we present is designed to maximize outcomes for our clients.